Monday, August 31, 2009

itch

Do you ever get an itch to do something? I sure do. And lately, my itch has been to trade off my car. If you follow me on Twitter, you would see my comments on that the other day. We even gave the car a bath and a good cleaning on the inside. Now today, I was more appreciative of the car, enough to where I'm not actively searching for a new one.

Growing up, my parents traded their vehicles every year or two at the longest. I think that's where this itch of mine comes into place every anniversery of a vehicle I own. The problem I have with this vehicle is the fact that we bought the extended warranty on it. So it would be down right silly of me to actually trade it, since I don't get that money out of it.

In the meantime, I'll keep driving it, in hopes that I fall back in love with it. And I could take a good bet that I will never own a car like this one again.

No comments: