Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My Child! Monday


A bit of a twist today. Instead of doing my typical Not Me Monday, it will be a Not My Child Monday. Mckmama is the creator of this wonderful blog carnival. Hop on over to her site to see what is going on with many other people.

My 2 year old son did not get out of bed at 11:30pm, open his door, and go downstairs and play with the cats, all the while everyone was sleeping.

Two of my boys did not continuously depants each other, giggle hysterically, while my other daughter recorded it on her camera. Said daughter, did not show me the video in hopes of getting two boys in trouble, even though she was the one recording it for over 6 minutes. Not her! (Video was erased immediately upon viewing.)

My child would never beg to eat the brownies that were in the oven, already cooked, but recooking with the plastic lid on top. After peeling the melted plastic off the brownies, my child did not ask again if he could eat the brownies because there was no plastic on them.

A middle son never, ever stuffs his drawers with his shirts just to avoid hanging them up. No way!

A child, not sure which one of the six, certainly did not dump baby powder all over in the bathroom when no one was around.

My youngest daughter did not tell me she "was going potty" to explain why her shorts were wet and then continue to tell me she had gone "in the potty chair", except we were outside. Said daughter, did not have yet, another accident and try to use a similar excuse again.

And finally, my 2 year old son, has most definitely not resorted to calling me by my first name, instead of "mom". Nope, not him!

No comments: