Thursday, August 13, 2009

cracked me up

I was going through some pictures tonight, trying to decide what I should do a post on and I came across these pictures that absolutely cracked me up! The funniest part of this is that I didn't take the pictures. I'll give you one guess. Give up? It was Shaylee, or at least I assume it's Shaylee. She's the one who "borrows" my camera when I'm conveniently at work. But you've got to check this picture out of Allie. I have no idea how she timed it just right, but it sure is a good one.
Because the above picture cracked me up so much that I was almost on the floor, this was the next picture I came across. I wonder what Sophie was thinking. Check out her tongue, too?!!
My birthday girl, yesterday, posing on the deck for a few pictures. I wish her school pictures would have turned out as good as these. I really wonder where they get their photographers because I certainly wasn't impressed. Oh well, school pictures are never anything to brag about.

No comments: