Saturday, August 8, 2009

big boy

While shopping at Wal-Mart, I got lured by little voices in my head into the toddler section. Of course I thought they were the cutest thing ever (well maybe not ever, but you get my drift). So I bought them. He's 2 1/2 and the time will be coming soon. He was so proud and ran around and around and around in circles in the living room, all while pulling them up.
At the most perfect moment, he bent over to show the back. Yep, they're CARS underwear!He even went "pee" as he calls it in the potty. Well, not really, but he says he did. We sat there for a long time, too. A bit later, we went back to a diaper. I'm hoping we'll be potty-training soon. He's starting to say those words, now we just need him to feel what it feels like to have to go. Ya know?
(2nd post today, scroll down for another one.)


1 comment:

carebear said...

Thank you for the prayers and support on my blog. I did have to comment on this - that exact pack of underwear is how I manipulated...I mean encouraged my three year old to potty train. ;)
Thanks again for the reassurance...it helps.