Friday, August 7, 2009

three more

I was going through the pictures I took yesterday and I do have others that I thought turned out really well. Make sure you scroll down past this post to see my "absolute" favorite two. Along with my obsession for cows, I also love these flowers, which my husband calls a "weed". And I always tell him, "honey, you could really score some brownie points if you bring me home some 'weeds'!" But he never does. And just think...the price is most definitely right.
There were different types of birds swimming on this pond. I love this picture of the duck because it's reflection is so "mirrored".
And this picture isn't so "awesome", but more something that kind of surprised me. As I was getting back in my car to leave, I noticed what appeared (at that time) to be a fish. It was strangely moving and definitely caught my attention. I got out of the car and started snapping pictures not knowing what it was. (I've lived a sheltered life...) My husband tells me it's a beaver. But really, I was excited to see this up close and personal (and not at a zoo) and to get pictures of it. Isn't it cool?!

We are off to Sioux Falls now for the day. Remember, make sure you see the pictures below this post!

No comments: