Saturday, August 15, 2009

happy birthday Dalton

Two birthdays in one week. Whew! Happy birthday Dalton! The young lad has turned 7 and is mighty proud. He made sure to remind everyone this morning by saying, "are you forgetting to say something to me?". Too cute. I'm not a professional cake decorator by any means, however, I think my message got through loud and clear.He was ecstatic to get a Transformer for his birthday. At supper tonight, he kindly reminded his older brother that he broke his last transformer. When asked which present he liked the best, he screamed, "all of them, I like all of them". Yay!
Grandpa made sure to get in the friendly birthday spankings. I'm not sure what he thought was funnier, hanging upside down, or hanging upside down while getting the love spankings!
He had a great birthday with visits from his aunties, grandparents, siblings, and of course, all of us who live here, minus Shaylee.

No comments: