Sunday, August 2, 2009

dragonfly

The girls didn't do as well today in softball. The first game they lost by a handful of points and the second game they lost by only 1 point. They were still in decent spirits despite the loss. It sure ended up getting hot out today, so I guess I'm glad I didn't have to sit out there. Whew! Mike and I did a little more touch up painting on the deck and he put the swing back together. I'll post pictures once I take them this week. It sure is a pretty swing again, especially compared to what it looked like before!

Can you see the dragonflies on my tire? There are 2 of them!
I think they were trying to hitch a ride.

I'm not sure what they found so interesting on there. Dragonflies can be found all over by my office. Sometimes if I'm not paying attention, they can scare the dickens out of me!

(On a very random side note, Blogger is having a mind of its own tonight. I hate it when it does that. OK, thanks, I feel better after sharing that.)

No comments: