Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Come hither, I say, and confess the things you did last week, or ahem I mean, did not do. Please visit MckMama at her blog to see what hundreds of other people have been up to.


I did not stay in my pajamas all day yesterday and sleep half the day away. I would never let a summer cold wipe me out so much as to get nothing done. The few hours I was awake, I most certainly did not watch hours of the TLC channel.

Bound and determined to get a picture of a flock of geese, I did not drop the kids off at daycare 15 minutes early, so I could take a longer route to work, in order to find those geese again. When I did not locate them, I was not the least bit bummed. Nope, not me!

I would never ever get so cotten picken upset with my husband because he spends every waking second on the Nintendo DS that I deleted his game in pure frustration of proving my point. Definitely not something I would do.

I never went to the Arts Festival. Nope. Never. Therefore, I have absolutely no idea where those tasty homemade donuts came from that litter my counter top.

You're turn. Leave a comment and tell me something you did not do this week. Or better yet, create a post on your own blog. Trust me, it's fun.

3 comments:

Deciduous Heather said...

Hi!
I saw you on NMM~ and wanted to pop in to say hello. I hope your summer cold clears up soon~

Becca said...

Very good Not Me Mondays! Made us chuckle!

Family American Style. said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. We start tomorrow. ”What would your children say?” Wednesday, I hope you can join in the fun.