Thursday, July 2, 2009

blogged out

I'm blogged out. I sit here with writer's block. I'm looking at a blank screen, well other than what I've typed so far, not knowing what exactly to type?

The posts I put together this past week from Washington D.C. took me all night a fair amount of time to put together. Blogging is great and I love it, but the time it takes sometimes to actually get the photos to download, the words to spill out of my brain and onto a keyboard, to the time I finish can seriously take me all night. Not that I sit here all night and do it. Ha! I come and go.

We watched Marley and Me tonight. I was told ahead of time I'd cry like a baby I might shed a tear or two. It happened. I made it to the end, barely, and the tear (or two) rolled down my face, slid off my nose and onto Mike's shirt. Definitely a good movie though.

We're hoping for good weather on Saturday for the 4th. We would like to go to the lake, enjoy some food, swim, and watch some fireworks. There is a chance of rain, let's just pray it doesn't come.

We sold our lawn mower tonight, so that means we have to go lawn mower shopping tomorrow. Hopefully we can find something in Brookings because I refuse to go to Sioux Falls.

Considering I couldn't figure out what to type, I think I did well. Did I mention I love to blog? Time to get ready for bed, as I'm sure tomorrow will be a busy day with everyone home!

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Val you always do a great job blogging. Even if I am having a bad day and I read your blog you manage to crack a smile out of me. Good Work Chick!!!!

Val said...

Thanks. :-)