Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Wow, is it really that day of the week again, the day that most everyone dreads, the day that this wonderful blog carnival takes place on? It is and I have prepared another fun, Not Me Monday post for your enjoyment.



But first, make sure you check out MckMama at her blog, especially if you want to see what so many other people have posted!

I did not take my computer into the bathroom again so I wouldn't miss a turn on a game I was playing. And my husband never chuckled at me when he seen me come out of the bathroom with laptop in tow.

I would never be so tired on my drive to work that I don't recall 20 of the 30 minute drive. Nope, not me!

I did not secretly peek through the blinds outside to see my husband mowing the lawn, just to see if he could possibly do as good of a job as me. Gosh, I would never do that! How silly!

While at the lake celebrating the 4th of July, I did not under any circumstances freak out, scream, and yell when the fireworks were coming straight at us the first time. Then, the second time, I did not jump out of my chair as I was almost mad. But on the third time, considering this did not happen, I did not run into the porch and scream, "That's it, we're going home.". I mean, really, who would go to such extremes. Certainly, not me!!

Whew, that was quite a week. Now it's your turn to join in. Just click the link above!

No comments: