Friday, July 3, 2009

10 year olds behind the lens

We went to town this morning to run some errands and left the girls in charge. Once we got home they said they took the camera outside to take some pictures. Here are the products.

Shaylee
Shawndra
Dalton and Joseph. I love those faces!
Jayden
Joseph
Dalton
Devin. This one just cracks me up. The first picture we looked at was just an upper body shot and I thought, oh how cute, except she's still in her pajamas. Then this was the next picture. It got even better when I seen the shoes. It was too cute not to share!

So, not bad considering Shaylee and Shawndra took the pictures. Then I told them how expensive the camera is and I would appreciate it if they didn't use it again! I guess I need to get them a camera for their own use, huh?!

No comments: