Saturday, July 18, 2009

77%

It's been a quiet evening tonight after a very busy day. Mike and I have been hard at work on a project we needed to start in early spring, but have procrastinated on it. Shaylee is with her dad and Shawndra is spending the night at a friends. As of right now, we just have one more to get to bed. Yay!

I do believe I have gotten myself a bit sunburned today, which shouldn't surprise anyone who really knows me. After being outside for over three hours without sunscreen, I guess I can't complain too loudly. It is my own fault.

Tomorrow, assuming the weather cooperates, we will try to complete this project and then post the before and after pictures. There are some unbelievable pictures to prove this. But I cannot tell you too much now because I don't want to spoil the fun. However, if you follow me on Twitter, you probably have figured out what we are up to.

I took a quiz today online about "how addicted to blogging are you" and was slightly impressed by the results. It said I am 77% addicted to blogging. Nooooo, really? Not only do I love to write, but I also love to read about others on their blogs. So I guess I'll agree with that quiz. On that note, it's time for a little boy to go to bed.

Have a good rest of the night!

No comments: