Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two friends...

Mike tells me to come quickly, so I get to the patio to find Sophie, playing with a baby bird. I hurry and run to get the camera and start snapping 1000 50 pictures of this. I mean how often do you see your cat playing with a bird?
And then took her in her mouth! Sophie is declawed and it was the most graceful playing I have seen with a cat and bird. Well, wait, I guess I haven't actually seen a cat and bird play together.

Just to show you that she's ok, Mike went and got her. It was fun taking pictures of this bird. I have tried and tried to find new ways to play with my camera. I'm still trying to get the backgrounds blurred with the picture focused. However, the opposite happens. I can make the bird completely blurry and the background crisp. Guess I gotta practice more.
Sophie had to see the bird once we let her go. She played on the deck with her and sat with her. Finally, Mike took the bird to a tree and set her up there. Sophie went and checked it out later, but then came back.

No comments: