Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jayden Today

Last night we called the hospital where Jayden had surgery because his site is looking swollen and there is a lot of drainage. It's hard to see how bad it is because there is still Tegaderm over it which is keeping the leakage in.

I called the doctor today and of course he's gone doing surgery today, so his nurse will call us first thing tomorrow.

Jayden is running a fever of 100.5 in one ear and 102.4 in the other ear. He took a 4 hour nap and when he woke up he came and laid down on the floor. I picked him up and gave him some Motrin to help with the fever. He was really crabby, so I put him back in bed and now he's sleeping again.

I don't know if he's got an ear infection or if his site from surgery is infected or what. Hopefully he'll come out of this quickly.

I'm headed to Sioux Falls for a doctor appointment for myself and then taking my oldest girls shopping for swimsuits. I hope we find one for each of them!

No comments: