Saturday, May 2, 2009

one busy day equals pooped out kids

I can't even begin to tell you about the fun we had today in Sioux Falls. Let's just say 342 pictures later, I'm exhausted and am very happy we are home. We shopped, went to the zoo, shopped, shopped, went to the toy store, ate pizza, ate Wendy's, and played the letter game.

What's the letter game, you ask?

Well when you see a liscense plate, you take the letters off the plate and basically say the first words that come to your mind that start with those letters. Like Shaylee got DE and her words were "dumb election". We had all kinds of silly stuff spewing from our mouths.

I'll hopefully get a few pictures up tomorrow. I'm too pooped to even try to pick a few.

We did not hear the results of Shaylee's HIDA scan on Friday. Hopefully on Monday we will know more. So far today, it was great! No complaining and I did not ask how her "tummy" feels.

G'night!

No comments: