Friday, May 8, 2009

no title

I am beyond frustrated with blogger tonight. I have tried and tried to upload my pictures and it's not cooperating to say the least. There's nothing more frustrating to me to wait and wait for the pictures to appear and to have it go to a "not found" screen 5 minutes later. Ugh. I will try again tomorrow.

Mike and I and the two youngins made a quick trip to Sioux Falls today. We spent a bucket load of money at Sam's Club. Don't worry, their stock will stay good as long as we keep doing this for them. Ha ha! We seen the dumbest thing ever while we were there. A car was backing out of its parking spot, which was 2nd from the front (Yay!). We were asking ourselves if it was handicap, but it didn't look like it, so we were very excited to get a close spot considering it was raining cats and dogs. Anyhow, this car which, remember, was parked 2nd to the end, pulled back into a spot that was on the end, in other words, it moved over one spot. Good thing they went to all that work because I'd hate for them to walk an extra 10 steps!

The kittens went to the vet today and got their first shots, which they didn't like at all. But they're fine this evening. They're leaping around like always.

Again, I'll try loading those pictures tomorrow. I'm too "fed up" with trying right now. G'night!

No comments: