Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Please visit MckMama to see what everyone else has been not doing this week. You can even join in on the fun, even if it is the first time. Believe me, it's addicting and so much fun!


I really disklike cuddling with my baby. In fact, I dislike it so much that I do not do it ever. I mean it. Never, ever, do I cuddle with him. Especially when he's sleeping. Ok, so maybe it's been well over a year since he's actually slept on me, which really made me not like this even more. I mean really, who would want to cuddle with an adorable baby like this? Not me!

I did not grimace or cringe at all when I found these innocent blue marks all over my kitchen counter. I knew when a child is working on a school project to let them use their creativity and leave them be unless they ask for help, which is why I was definitely not suprised to see this.

I was certainly not laughing when I found the culprit. Because of all people, or ahem, critters, I knew that my kittens are always, always innocent whenever anything is wrong. That's why I did not insist on taking this picture of my innocent kitten. See?

I did not eat many Tootsie Rolls this weekend, even though I could not taste a single one of them. Well, maybe I could taste one, but certainly not the other million umpteen that I ate. This darn cold has not gotten the best of me. Nope, not me!

While at my mother-in-laws, I heard one of my kids say their brat was really spicy. I certainly did not shrug it off as nothing. I would never do such a thing. When I took a bite of my brat and about choked on the spice itself, I did not almost, under any circumstances eat my own words about the brats being spicy. I would never give in to such silliness. After watching my husband take a bite of my brat to later watch his eyes roll around in their own tears did not make me laugh or giggle one bit. That would be down right cruel of me.

Now it's YOUR turn. Join in. I promise, you'll have fun not admitting what you've done.

2 comments:

Shyanne Butler said...

I Love the kitty paws!

Pink Slippers said...

Hi, found your blog via Not me Monday.
Wendy
Mommy to six soon to be 7!