Saturday, May 16, 2009

Celebrating

We went to a surprise 50th birthday party tonight for Mike's aunt Marla. It was a decent day/evening, but was a bit on the chilly side. However, it was still fun. Jayden sure liked the cat and crawling up and down the steps. By the time we left, he was starting to get down the steps like a big boy.
The kids played Ladderball and Bean Bags. They also got to play with the horses and explore the woods. I'm still knocking on wood that they didn't bring home any "ticky" critters.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

My mom & Joe went...Mom text me & told me there was a "ton of snot nosed wet seated varmits" running around. I replied with...OH! Val must be there!!! :)

Val said...

We went, but our kids were definitely not snot nosed or wet seated. We take better care of them than that.