Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!!

After almost two full months with no Not Me Mondays, they are officially back! I am so excited to tell you about the things I did not do this week. You should join in because it's so fun!




MckMama is the whole reason this blog carnival exists and when her youngest of 4 became extremely ill with SVT, this sharade came to an abrupt halt. Many, probably millions, of prayers were said for this family. Please visit Mckmama's blog to read about what others have not done this week as well.

As for me......
I did not add hundreds and hundreds to MckMama's stat counter this week, nor any other week. Never would I have hit refresh over and over to see if there was a newer update or tweet.



Since our family ventured off to the zoo yesterday I thought it might be a nice day to take a few pictures of our family using my very nice Canon and it's timer. I definitely did not balance it on top of a box of crackers, on top of an electrical box. And some random kids did not go running through our pictures as it snapped 10 in a row. I really wouldn't bore you with showing you random kids running through my pictures.





It was certainly not windy yesterday because South Dakota is never windy. Therefore, my very expensive camera did not go tumbling to the green ground below. And my face does NOT show any shock on it as I am witnessing it crash down to the ground.

Of course it would only be suitable if it captured one final picture in it's resting place, which caused my family to look like they are really not upside down. Haha, I mean really? Oh and that's not the inevitable green electrical box taking up most of the picture.



My oldest son did not holler out "Look dad, I know how to milk a cow!" as he crawled under a statue cow and started pulling on its udders. Of course, not loud enough for EVERYONE within 2 miles to hear.


I did not find myself my husband scooping poop out of the bath tub simply because my two year old felt the need to go at that moment. Three. Times. This. Week.


Now, what about you? What was your week like? This is your chance to join in!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi. :) Found you through MckMama. I am a fellow South Dakotan, although now a transplanted Yooper.

I've never quite understood the whole poop in the bathtub thing. :) I loved the pics. Is this at the Sioux Falls zoo?

Della said...

Three times?! *groan*

Blessedw5mom said...

Oh No the camera!!! But we loved the pictures. Hope it still works fine.

Suzi said...

Poop in the tub...story of my life! LOL. Hope all is well with the camera. I would cry! :)

Unknown said...

Oh no, I cannot stand the poo in the bath tub - Ugh!

Those are some funny pics, I have to say! : ) Hope your camera is okay...

Anonymous said...

Very cute post! Love the camera falling down shots and your face LOL

- Dee in NYC

Katrina said...

Ah that gave me a good laugh! Hope your camera survived but those pictures are priceless! :)

Keyona said...

Sorry you have poop in the tub! Been there before! :o)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Glad you camera came out of it ok!