Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me Monday where you can admit (or not) what you have done this week in a crazy, untrue way.
This blog carnival was created by McMama and you can
view her blog here and see what many, many others have
done (or not) this week.

I did not freak out and hold my breath when I was down loading pictures onto the computer because of a picture of a snake. I mean, really, what's wrong with a picture of a 4 foot snake coiled up on a rock outside MY front door. And of course, it was not my husband who took the picture. My children did not tell me that they had this snake in the house on Mother's Day while I was sleeping, which led to me telling them I would definitely, under NO circumstances, ever, harm them if they did not bring that creepy thing near me. Not me!!

While looking out my window, I know I did not see with my own eyes, another snake and my cat playing with it. Of course not.

My husband did not think I was a bit crazed as I yanked and pulled on the garden hose to attempt to drown the hole. I certainly did not jump and scream so loud that you could barely hear my voice when that creepy thing popped it's head out of the hole. That would be down right silly of me, so I honestly did not do that.

This weekend was not spent almost completely wasted because I am a procrastinator. Seriously, I would never ever waste time not doing one of my many home-owner projects that need to get done. Of course not, there's always next weekend!

I did not post a very interesting, thought provoking, rambling of words here, about my children having surgery on Thursday. I would never put some of my personal feelings on a public blog such as this. Nope, Not Me!

It's your turn to tell me what you did not do this week. Have at it, it's fun, I promise!

2 comments:

Sara said...

The snake was in the house!??!?!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES! So happy to live in Canada where we have very few varieties of snakes!