Friday, October 23, 2009

twice in one night

My husband thinks he's funny. Especially after I've been sitting in training all day and then driving for several hours. I come walking in the garage door and I see Dalton cleaning up the laundry room. No big deal right? Well, behind the door was my loving husband, who looked slightly odd and made a slightly scary noise. Can you guess what I did by the picture?
Did you guess that I socked him a good him a good one right in the nose?
You're wrong!
I screamed and shook and probably should have cleaned out my shorts pants!
But have you figured out why he looks like that?
Guess again!
(scroll down)
























Because he had toilet paper stuffed up his nose to stop it from running! And he didn't want me to take his picture. So he covered his nose with his hands. But I'm good. You knew that already though right? I held the button down slightly and moved the camera around the front extremely quickly while pushing the button and with the help of image editing software, I was able to pull this out for the results! You'd scream if you saw this too!

You remember the title of this post? TWICE IN ONE NIGHT. He got me again in the bedroom (not that way!!). Behind the door. Making that scary sound. And again, I screamed and shook in my shorts pants.

No comments: