Saturday, October 24, 2009

keeping warm during Hobo Days

Six kids, but not all mine. Although I would claim them all as my own. Several of mine were missing in this picture. Cousins...who enjoyed each others company today. But can you see how everyone was keeping warm with all the winter gear and many blankets? They all waited patiently for the parade to start.

Grandma was also keeping warm while waiting for the parade to start.

Grandpa never complained and it sure looks like he's having fun.
This little man was very intrigued by the bands playing music. He loved to dance, but was very unsure of the scary, noisy firetrucks.
I think Matt and I both have great expressions. I was trying, but not sure if Matt was or if the lens caught him at the best moment. :) Don't you just love how well I matched today? I mean, a 10 year old Adidas coat, a pink scarf, a blue hat, gray gloves. It was great! But at least I was warm!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

of course your scarf is PINK :)