Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Have you thought about jumping on the bandwagon and trying a Not Me Monday? I know some of you have thought about it because you've told me. Now is the time to actually jump in and do it! Give it a try, it's fun, and it's free! What more could you want?

I suggest checking out MckMama's blog because hundreds of other people are already participating in this fun carnival. It's fun to read other posts and to read MckMama's herself.

I did not start making this post on Thursday, to be sure I didn't forget some funny stuff.

Figuring I might have a small gain on the scale this week, I did not bring the same shorts and t-shirt I wore last week to work so I could change into those clothes. I mean I would never want to stand on a scale in heavy blue jeans on a week where it might be bad. And under no circumstances did I remove my underwear, glasses, watch and chapstick. Now that would be downright crazy! To top it off the scale never said I lost 4.2 pounds.

I did not drive a wee bit over the suggested speed in an effort to get to my daycare provider on time, to be slowed down by someone traveling 19 mph in a 45, with no options to pass.




At a wedding reception this weekend, I did not catch 3 of my 6 children in compromising positions, in plain site.

And I would never take a picture of them in these positions with the thoughts of this specific post in mind. I mean, really, at a wedding reception and I thought about Not Me Monday? Nope, not me!

My youngest daughter was not hiding something under her dress. She's a princess and would never lift her dress.......

to have a truck fly out of her dress. That would be completely unlady like of her. Definitely not something my family would do.

And the reason for this post being published so late, is certainly not due to problems with technology because technology always works perfect in my life.

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

LOL Funny photos, especially the "picking the seat." Great Not Me post!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/not-me-monday-whip-lash-from-leash-no.html

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE all the pics! I love it when our children do "not" behave like that : )