Friday, October 16, 2009

new bedroom furniture

We finally got our new bedroom furniture and it was quite the fiasco getting it inside. Once we got it in, then we were in for another surprise...how big everything was and how small our room was upon completion.

This one is Mike's dresser. It's really tall. And you can see we have just a walk way through the foot of the bed and that. Not that we ever had a big space there, but it used to be bigger.
Here's our new headboard. King size! Woo whoo! And to the left is my, yes my, nightstand. I claimed it. He had it before, but I claimed it this time.
Again, my nightstand. Did I mention, that Mike didn't care I claimed it? He's such a wonderful husband.
And the big bed. Remember, King Size! A 4 post bed! And we love it. And we haven't even slept in it yet.
Now let me tell you, it took the furniture guys well over an hour to get everything in and put together. We amused them by our shock on how much room the bed takes up. They said a lot of people say that, too! Then they ran into the problem of the tall dresser not fitting through the door. Let's just say, when we move, maybe the new owners will want our new bedroom set, that won't be so new 100 years from now. LOL. In all seriousness, it's a huge piece, a "beast" as they called it. In fact, they even had to bring it up the back and through the patio. I tried to get their names so they could move it out when we moved, but they laughed.
But finally, we have a brand spankin new, fresh smelling, beauty shining real wood bedroom set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Searching to Buy Bedroom Furniture at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com