Saturday, September 19, 2009

what are you doing

You ask what I did today? Not a whole lot, unless you take into consideration that I cleaned up a puking baby at all hours of the night, missed my girls' volleyball match, missed Mike's cousins wedding/reception/dance, all so I can take care of my little man, which I wouldn't trade for anything. (Whew...that was a long sentence, I wonder if it's correct?)

In all seriousness, he is doing much better. The puking has finally ceased, but the nose is running like a faucet now and he's a bit weak and lethargic. He has been drinking Gatorade and ate some toast and a banana. So far so good.

I have got a lot of laundry done today? I mean, the washer and dryer were going all night trying to keep up the little man. Now today, I'm playing catch up with the clothes, while the rest of the family enjoys themselves at the wedding.

It sure is quiet around here though. Just Jayden and I. Kind of peaceful in a surreal world if you know what I mean.

What did you do today? Don't be shy, leave a comment.

No comments: