Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Did you stay in your pajamas all day yesterday? Did your kids eat cereal for supper? If you did, or did other things you don't want to admit to, now is your chance. Join in for Not Me Monday. It's great therapy. Head over to MckMama's blog to see what other people have not done this week.

Yesterday surely was not a lazy day. I did not wait until 5pm to get into the shower and actually begin the day.

After spending several hundred dollars at the grocery store, I did not stand in front of the cupboards, fridge, and freezer, trying desperately to figure out what was for supper.

I did not gag in my throat when my son's hair fell onto my hand during a haircut. I mean that's down right silly, just because it wasn't attached to his head anymore.

I did not join Weight Watchers for the bajillionth time this past week. Except this time, even though I didn't join, will be the final time.

While at work, driving down the road in town, I most certainly, did not stop to investigate a turtle on the road and proceed to take my shoe off by it to show how big it is. And I never pushed on it with my foot while standing right beside it to later learn that it was a snapping turtle. Nope, not me!!

I never went to the furniture store and spontaneously buy an entire bedroom set right on the spot, with no hesitations or thoughts on. That would be done right absurd! Seriously!

I am not a hair stylist by any means, which is why I really really didn't cut my daughters hair because it needed it so badly.

Ok, so there you have it. Another Monday is here. Are you ready to join in the fun?

1 comment:

harmonysong said...

Love the turtle story!

Good luck with the WW! My mom loves their online program!