Tuesday, September 22, 2009

flu

The flu is here. In our house. And it's not fun. We thought it was a fast moving bug, but now we're questioning it. Shaylee was puking Sunday night and missed school Monday. Then Shawndra puked Monday night missing school today. Now Shaylee started crying tonight and puked again. Jayden began with flu on Friday and Saturday. I still hope nobody else gets it and that the rest of our kids can stay healthy...us included.

And on a totally random side note, I still want to know why I don't have a FONT or SIZE option anymore. Any of my fellow bloggers having this same problem? Would love to hear if yours is missing as well.


D'OH! Never mind! I found it. Apparently I was in the Edit HTML section instead of composing. You know, this has caused me issues in the past with pictures too. I swear, some days I shake my head at myself. Seriously. And today is one of them.

No comments: