Saturday, September 26, 2009

date night

Just got home from a quick date night with my hubby. We went to a movie, which turned out to be quite lame, interesting, strange, creepy, gory, and unexplainable. Jennifer's Body. Not sure if I would recommend it to anyone. I would never recommend seeing a movie, any movie, with the jerks that sat behind us and thought it would be fun to talk out loud through half the movie. I think after we shot them many dirty looks, they got the idea, but man, was my blood boiling.

Then we cruised the big block, thought about going into the bar for a drink, but decided to go home. We're definitely not bar people. Next discussion...what church do we go to tomorrow? Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Stumbled on your blog... baby is asleep and I am getting to blog surf. :)

You have a beautiful family and date nights are always fun and needed!!

Monica

Kath- said...

I'm glad you got to go on a date night. Oh and to stalk me HA HA JK but how ironic to see me out that late.