Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, not so fun day

Where is my box that lets me choose my font? And where is my box that lets me change the size? Really, of all things to bother me today, I do not want to deal with missing pieces of Blogger.

Anyhow, we are now on 3/6 kids who are puking and have diarrhea. Guess the flu is going full force in our house. I'm just hoping it doesn't hit me. I can't afford to miss work. My job is too hard to make up when I'm gone.

I typically do my Not Me! Monday post on Mondays, but today I didn't. I haven't taken the time to actually work on it this week to make it a good one and I didn't feel like scrambling tonight to do one. I figured cooking, cleaning, and laundry were a front runner instead.

I'm interested to see what tomorrow brings. This flu comes quick. Like...lightning quick. One minute they're fine and the next minute they puke. Well anyhow, I hope everyone had a good Monday and is not experiencing this flu that is hitting so fast.

No comments: