Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Happy Not Me Monday! Gulp. Now is the time to admit what you did not do this week. For many other funny posts, visit MckMama at her blog.

I did not attend a new church this week just to see what other churches were about. There's nothing wrong with that. But while at said church, I really didn't let my mind and eyes wander around just to see who else goes to this said church.

When my youngest son was waking up this weekend and hollering for his "daddy", I did not poke and prod him (daddy) proclaiming that his son wanted him because I would never ever use that word to my advantage on a chilly morning where I could sleep in. That would be silly.

While eating lunch with my mother, I was not patiently waiting for her to do some silly random act that would make us laugh hysterically because my mother would never do something like that. So when she cut into a small tomato and juices squirted her in the face and up and down her shirt, I really didn't bust into tears from laughter. And others in the cafe were not equally amused watching us laugh.

I would never hide tampons in a postal service bag to give to my friend when she needed them because I couldn't find something discreet to hide them in. That would be absurd, why not just hand them to her?

I did not get "bleacher butt" so bad from watching volleyball that I wanted to walk straight out of the gym bent over and go soak in a tub.

I did not under any circumstances think a dead, fat skunk on the side of the road was the cutest thing I'd ever seen simply because it was so fat. Nope, not me!!

1 comment:

Kath- said...

LOL!!!! Okay for one I can totally see you and your Mom laughing hysterically. The tampon thing no comment still laughing inside about that.