Thursday, February 3, 2011

thursday tidbits again

  • Because I've slacked off and haven't updated my blog this week, I'm going to do another tidbits post.
  • I have a very sore back area. Technically it's my ribs and the pain goes all the way around to the front of my chest. It's no fun. Seeing the chiropractor regularly.
  • We experienced very cold temps this week. Below zero. It was cold.
  • Jayden finally got to go to preschool today.
  • The other 5 kids finally got to go back to school today after 3 snow days.
  • Tomorrow will be a busy day at work for me. Moving shelves and cabinets around to make room for more toys.
  • I have made 3 new recipes this week with my Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It is amazing.
  • I promise to make my blog lively again soon.

No comments: