Saturday, February 12, 2011

today's tidbits

We stayed quite busy today until late afternoon and then it's been slower. We went to town to wash our comforter at the laundry mat because it's too big for our washer. Then went to a few shops downtown and got the kids some clothes. After that we sat at the laundry mat until it was dry and then we all ate at McDonald's. Then off to Wal-Mart, which was a mad house to say the least, to buy Valentine's. And to end the day we went to the Children's Museum. Fun was had by all.

Since coming home and after supper, Mike has puked, Devin has puked and now I'm not feeling great, so I'm wondering if it's my turn sometime. Whatever this is, whether it is something we ate, or a flu bug, I want it gone. Mike and I didn't eat supper, so we're thinking if it's anything related to what we ate then it is likely McDonald's. And why we ate there since I was served a raw hamburger months ago is beyond me.

Tomorrow will be a lull day I hope, especially if anyone is sick.

No comments: