Friday, February 4, 2011

working hard

Boy was today full of hard work for me. Started off the day with my monthly child protection team meeting, but then it was off to work for a day full of physical labor, something my body hasn't seen in quite some time.

My morning actually started with a call from the sheriff, letting me know I had a subpoena to pick up. I went and got it, as I knew what it was for. It's the dreaded stress I've wrote about in the past, the one that is confidential, the one I cannot talk about. But yes, I have been subpoenaed to testify in court. This is a big one and one that will be extremely difficult for me because of the relationships involved.

Then it was on to the tiring part of the day....emptying two very large (72x36x24) cabinets, sliding them out of a very small closet, and attempting to get them downstairs, which us ladies couldn't do. So we unloaded more shelves, purged totes, built heavy duty shelves, slid them in to the very small closet, and attempted to put things back together as best we can.

Once the guys came and moved our cabinets downstairs, then I got to fill it up with my incentive stuff from work. I worked up a sweat today and have made myself unbelievably sore. I can't believe that my locked up ribs can cause my chest to hurt. So tired of the pain when I breathe, but have have trust in my chiropractor that the pain is because of my ribs. Maybe.

Speaking of the chiropractor, the lady who was going to do the ultrasound and stim today started working on my left side, which I thought was weird because my pain is on the right side. I asked her and she said she could go ask the doctor if I wanted her to....which I did. Good thing she asked because she was doing the wrong side!

Tomorrow my goal is to bring you a post with some pictures, simply because I just caught a glimpse of my camera, sitting in the dark, covered in dust on the shelf. Time to dust her off and put her to use again!

No comments: