Sunday, February 6, 2011

enough snow already

As I was blowing out the driveway and street today, I thought to myself, I really am a tomboy. I look around at the other people who are blowing snow and all I see are men. The ladies must be inside where it's warm, unlike me. Because when there is snow, I'm the Queen B, simply because my husband is working. My recent complaint is there is no where to blow the snow. This is one side of our driveway. Can you see the sign?
And looking the other way is our mailbox. Can you see that?
This is one lucky fire hydrant. he is always cleaned out so if it needs to be used, it's not buried, unlike many other hydrants I've seen. Cleaning this out has been one of things we've endured since we bought our house.
Uh-oh. I didn't do it. Seriously. I think the one time my husband used the snow blower he must have forgotten about the buried extension cord.
I even blow paths in the backyard for the dog.
The swing set is not used, since everything is under snow.
The sign in our yard is buried. The snow has no where else to go. As it blows up the pile, it rolls back down.
I told you there was a sign hiding in there somewhere! I used the ice chisel to scrape away the snow in front of it. Any more snow and I don't know what I will do with it.
Anyone want to come rake my roof? I don't own one of those gadgets and I don't think I could do it with my fear of heights and my rib pain anyhow.
So seriously mother nature, enough with the snow already!!

No comments: