Sunday, February 13, 2011

wall collage

Finally! We finally got our pictures done in June of 2010 and slowly but surely got them developed and then framed. Then today we got them on the wall. It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted them. The lighting was not good, so this picture is without flash to try to get closer.
This one is with flash and at an angle otherwise you see the light on the ceiling in the big picture. Plus this wall is directly in front of the enormous picture window, so we're having issues with glare anyhow.
The big pictures were professionally done by my mother-in-law with non glare glass. The other frames are from IKEA and are cheap. They don't even have a glass front....it's plastic! So my bad for thinking the frames would work. I guess you pay for what you get. Anyhow, we were too far along and I just wanted them up on the wall, so here they are. Finally. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they look awesome hanging there! Great job Val! Good pictures everybody! Love to you ALL!

Lisa said...

Love them!
Lisa

Lisa said...

Love them!