Wednesday, February 23, 2011

it's over

Well today is over. I prayed for it to come and to leave quickly. I guess it didn't leave quickly, but at least it's done and over with. I sat in the court room for the entire day and testified for over an 1 1/2 hours. Although that time seemed to have gone quickly.

I had a nice quick supper with my husband at The Valley here in town. It was a good way to end a long day. Now bed is sounding delish. I just hope Jayden sleeps. He's got a bad ear infection, fever, runny nose, and cough, so his nights are miserable.

I felt fine when I woke up today, but now tonight, I can tell I have a cold coming on. Besides our family sharing it with each other right now, I'm sure the stress wore me down some.

On a side note, does anybody know what to do when you smell mildew or mold and you suspect it's coming from the attic? We're very afraid of what we're going to find up there and just wondered if anybody knows of any local people we could call?

No comments: