Tuesday, February 8, 2011

crabbiness switches

My husband finally got to feel what it was like last night to be home with all the kids, the fighting, yelling, screaming, and of course, Jayden's tantrums, all while I worked late and then went to Shaylee's basketball game. I came home and I could just feel the tension from him being crabby. Usually it's me. And for the last half of this winter, I keep asking myself, why am I so crabby, why can't I just get over this?

Now this morning, he had to come home to get Jayden to daycare because I have his IEP meeting in a bit. Again, he got to be reminded of what it's like to be here in the mornings with no help. Dealing with yelling, screaming, and the general chaoticness of the routine of getting ready. Yet he was crabby again.

I just asked him, "so do you remember what it's like to be home in the mornings now?". Ha! I can't wait for spring.

No comments: