Friday, February 11, 2011

my birthday

Today was my birthday. It wasn't anything spectacular, but was good none the less. I worked a half day and then went out to lunch with my dad at Cubby's. That was fun. Yesterday, I walked into my office to see flowers on my desk. They're technically for Valentine's Day, but I consider them birthday as well.
My husband was sweet and had them delivered. He even went into the store, picked them out, and wrote on the card himself. They smell amazing and are so beautiful.
After lunch today, I brought the dog in to get his nails trimmed. I don't do that myself because I'm too scared of getting the quick and hurting him. We had spaghetti for supper followed by ice cream cake for dessert. Mike cut his finger on one of our new knives. I did it the other day. I opened my presents and cards. My husband got me some more James Patterson books, so that's exciting. I love those books!

What I found amusing yesterday is the fact that I had to pull out the calculator to find out how old I would be today. Guess that really is a sign of old age....my mom even said so! :)


No comments: