Thursday, January 27, 2011

thursday tidbits

  • My husband has been home sleeping all day long and puking in between his sleep. I checked on him when I got home tonight and he's still in his work clothes, even though he never made it to work. He is never sick, so hopefully this passes quickly.
  • I had lunch with my boss today and went over my evaluation. We had lots of laughs and a good time, not to mention Qdoba has awesome food.
  • I went to my friends Pampered Chef party tonight, which was also fun. I love to get out of the house and do stuff like that, but it happens so rarely.
  • Jayden told me he was tired tonight and wanted to go to bed. That made for easy bedtime!
  • I washed coats and snow pants tonight and Devin's coat has stayed the dirty color it was before I washed it. The sleeves are worse.
  • Jayden finally went back to preschool today after a very long winter break. He did great! And I was surprised to see his old teacher there after school today. She was so nice!

No comments: