Friday, January 14, 2011

tonight's tidbits

My 6 year old daughter went to school wearing a very cute pink princess outfit that is the length of capris....even though she has been told that is a spring or summer outfit. Yes, I went to work early, but Mike was here, except he didn't notice.

I had an amazing Pampered Chef party last night, which is closing tomorrow. Still taking orders if anyone wants to get anything. It can be shipped directly to you!

I'm still plugging away at all my pictures. I'm officially done with all my 2010 pictures and am currently working on 2009.

I was in my jammies within 5 minutes of coming home today. I love my jammies.

The kids all have dentist appointments on Monday in Sioux Falls. And then we meet Jayden's teacher that afternoon.

Hoping for no snow this weekend so I can see my husband. Speaking of him, the lower part of his eye is blacker than black and larger, but the swelling is coming down so that is good!

No comments: