Thursday, January 6, 2011

stress and confidentiality

Stress. What can I say about it. I would like to say a lot of stress comes from my home life and raising 6 kids, but not all of it does. Many days, my stress comes from my job. And what I find even more difficult is my job relies heavily on confidentiality, so the one avenue I have, blogging, is something I can't do to relieve the stress.

I would like to use my blog as a place to write about all my problems and concerns and things that scare me, but the one big thing that's happening right now is something I cannot tell you about because it is confidential.

The next two months are going to be very trying for me and very difficult in my job. Relationships could be jeopardized. I ask you to think of me, maybe say a prayer, and hope this doesn't get worse before it gets better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending thoughts and prayers! Hang in there it will get better!

Steph in ND