Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not catch my daughter up on the roof wanting to help my husband hang Christmas lights. She, of course, did not ask to go up there and I would have certainly said No.

I did not find my 2 year old crawling under the back of my car to get his ball (and yes I was sitting right there to make sure all was well). I did not have a small talk with him about how that is unsafe. And he did not cry because he got mad.

I did not take off my nice, tighter fitting shirt, and put on a big comfy hooded sweatshirt when I found out we were eating at Applebee's, just to cover up my fat belly when I overate. Nope, not me!

I did not procrastinate on writing up my Not Me Monday because I am on top of everything all the time.

I did not sit here this morning and try to recall things that I did not do this week. That would be ridiculous!

I do not have a huge growing pile of laundry that accumulates daily. And my bathroom is not about completely covered with another pile of dirty laundry that I refuse to pick up. That would be so dumb of me to not pick those clothes up to just prove a point that I'm tired of picking up the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUR laundry always accumulates in the bathroom too! Until I pick it up and take it the 20 feet to the hamper!