Friday, November 13, 2009

tonights tidbits

First day of a 3 weekend is completed already and it sure was a busy one. We started out the day with Jayden's speech therapy session. It went ok, other than his tantrums he threw during it.

Then the retired guy from Slumberland came to look at our bedroom furniture. It's only a month old and two of the drawers are broke. The screws are stripped out and the boards broke. They claim this has never happened before. Anyhow a few quick minutes later and he said we need to order new drawers. Duh.

After that, I received a phone call from the clinic letting me know that they had gotten a very limited supply of flu shots in and to call and make an appointment. That was the biggest fiasco. I pulled the kids out of school and took all 6 kids in. Happy to say, that all of my kids are now up to date on both shots. Jayden will have to get one more H1N1, but it was too soon today to get him one.

I came home and got the kids back in school and continued on with the day around here. The girls went roller-skating tonight. Shaylee said she was going to hold Dillan's hand tonight. Oh my gosh. I am not ready for this to begin.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully something fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do they rollerskate!!?? I thought the closest place was Carousel in Sioux Falls?

Val said...

The auditorium in Volga. Every Friday night they have roller-skating there. $2.00 to get in and that includes skate rentals.