Thursday, November 19, 2009

thin ceilings

I don't know what to write as my mind is blank. Could be from all the sex I had to listen to today at work. Ya, you read that right. My office is in a house that has an apartment upstairs. Well the walls ceilings are beyond paper thin, so thin I can hear conversations. Except today, I didn't hear conversations, but something else. Aye yi yi. Any suggestions what to do next time? I thought about slipping a little note under their door with a link to my blog so they could read it, or pounding on the ceiling with a broom, or just flat out telling them to shut up. Anyhow, sure makes my work day interesting.

Onward.....how bout' this beautiful sunset? Taken from the driveway of a good friend.

I'm thrilled tomorrow is Friday and a shorter work day for me. I'm also very excited for the weekend, the following 3 day work week, and then another 4 day weekend. Something to look forward too! Although that 4 day weekend means I have to stuff my face with everything possible need to watch what I eat instead, which will be difficult. But I know with my mom being there, that she will set a good example for me, like I will her.

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Is that at my place? If so I want a copy of that pic :)

Val said...

Yes that was taken at your house. :)