Sunday, November 29, 2009

mia

No fun posts, no pictures, no giddy news. Just a weekend of being terribly sick and having a break down last night over my camera.

My camera you ask? Well, after pulling my hood up outside because it was cold and not realizing I also pulled my very expensive camera up over my head also, caused it to fall to the pavement lens first. It's not pretty.

Coughing til my head hurts, coughing til I pee my pants, coughing til I gag, blowing my nose til it nearly bleeds, blowing a raw sensitive nose, trying to hear through plugged ears, not smelling food, not tasting food, and just plain feeling like crap, has caused me to feel extra bad over my camera.

It's my smaller lens, the one that's easier to use all the time. It's not the big lens, the zoom lens, the one I use less of the time. Nope, it was the common lens. Bouncing onto pavement is not good for cameras.

So until I get my head out of the clouds and feel a bit better about my camera, don't expect much for pictures.

No comments: