Tuesday, November 24, 2009

dear Jayden

Dear Jayden,

I love you. You are my pride and joy and you make me smile. I think about you throughout the day and wonder what you are doing or what you are playing with. But Jayden, I wish you would stop pooping in the tub when daddy isn't home to clean it out. As cute as you are with your blue eyes, your contagious giggle, and you telling me it's "poop", it is still inappropriate to poop in the tub, especially when you sister is in the tub with you.

And Jayden, while I sit here and think of how much I love you, I have to admit that I do not love your temper tantrums that you have been throwing for almost two years now. I understand you, honey, that you want to show me how strong you are when you throw potty chairs, computer chairs, toys, and Tow Mater down the stairs, but some day, you might get hurt doing this.

Jayden, I love you. I love every precious toe and finger on your body and I love how you have started to name some of your body parts. But Jayden, not all girls will like you touching their boobs and saying "moob" with a giggle. This might make them upset with you. Even though I see your innocence, they may not.

Jayden, I have been teaching you manners now for a long time and you have finally caught on to what please and thank you mean and when to say them. I love it when you say, "ank oo". But Jayden, I try notdo not laugh every time you fart at the table or burp your loud burps. However honey, you sure make that hard when you start with that contagious laugh.

Oh Jayden, I love you.

No comments: