Friday, January 13, 2012

tidbits

Yesterday I did the same workout, with a combination of walking and jogging. It wasn't as easy as the day before. I'm guessing it's because my body was still tired from pushing it the day before. Today and tonight I have been too busy to get any activity in. Not good.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Clear Lake for Shaylee's basketball tournament. I guess it's just an 8th grade tournament, so Shawndra won't be going. She can't anyhow since she went to her mom's house for the weekend.

Mike will be hanging out at home with the boys. Dalton and Jayden that is. Dalton ended up staying home this weekend and it had nothing to do with his choice. He wanted to go see his mom, but since grandpa is the one who meets us in Watertown and he only drives a single cab pickup, there isn't enough room for all four kids and grandpa. He was pretty bummed and we felt bad that he couldn't go. Shawndra doesn't usually go to her mom's because she has practice or games going on, so since she decided to go this time that meant one of the other had to stay home. It sucks that their mom can't get her act together, but that's a whole nother story that I'm not getting into now.

Sunday we get to meet Jayden's preschool teacher for his last semester in preschool. It's hard to believe he will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.

I'm hoping to get some decent pictures at the tournament tomorrow. It seems lately the pictures I am taking aren't turning out great. Really hoping tomorrow is different.

No comments: