Monday, January 9, 2012

a great day

Today was an awesome day. The weather was beautiful, even though I am bothered by the lack of snow. I took the dog on a long walk while wearing no coat. It's just not right that it's January and it's this warm and there is no snow. By this time of year it should be cold and the ground should be white. I'm really hoping the snow comes soon because it is my favorite season. However, with it being my favorite season, I can't complain that I'm outside in the fresh air getting my activity it.

Tonight Mike and I went to Shawndra and Shaylee's basketball games. We didn't win. But it's OK because my parents were there and it's always fun to sit and chat during these times. Poor Shaylee took off towards the other teams court and just about crossed over, but everybody screamed and she stopped. She felt so embarrassed and bad. It happens though and that's what we told her. Life goes on.

No comments: