Thursday, January 26, 2012

peace and quiet

My plate is full and it's making me crabby trying to figure out how to do everything. I probably wouldn't have such a hard time with everything if I wasn't so tired all the time. By the time I get home from work, I am so famished I can't even get on the treadmill, or gather laundry, or barely cook supper. I'm sleeping by 9:30. And ready to sleep now.

This week has been crazy busy at work. The worst part about it is that I can't get my job done in 40 hours, so I end up working over 40 hours, but I don't get paid for it. That's the crappy part. I'm such a perfectionist and I want to do a good job because that's how I roll.

The housework is never ending and I seem to get no help with the laundry. Boo hoo, right? Well having 8 people in the house creates a lot of laundry. Last weekend I washed over 12 loads of clothes and then started on the bedding. Well here we are again at Thursday night and nobody has put their dirty clothes in the laundry room. I think I'm on strike. At some point, somebody is going to run out of clean clothes and complain, I assume.

Girls are still busy with basketball and now Shaylee is doing club volleyball along with the basketball. All the kids seem to have homework, or projects, or books to read, or rooms to pick up, or toys all over the place. I'm just so tired and want some quiet. For once....peace and quiet with nothing to do would be awesome.

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Wow you just said exactly how I've been feeling!