Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday

Not much to write about. Mike has been sick with a headache all day. Puking sick. He's in bed sleeping now, so I'm hoping he will feel better tomorrow. That's typically how this works for him. He gets a headache every few months and spends an entire day puking and then he's fine.

Shaylee is at a birthday party tonight. I thought it was last night, however, I am glad it's tonight instead because she didn't get home from her basketball tournament until almost 5pm. She would have been too tired to have fun at a party. I dropped her off at 3:30 today at the motel. It should be fun. There were a lot of squealing, giggling girls in bikini's! I'm sure there won't be much sleep tonight.

Back to work for me tomorrow. I'm taking my holiday on Friday instead. Keeps my work schedule much easier to keep straight and since my job allows us to use our holidays as floaters, I thought why not!

The other kids come home tomorrow. We'll have to go to Watertown to meet them and do the switch. I think there's also snow on the way tomorrow.

No comments: